Immerse Yourself in Chinese Language and Culture and Join the Next Generation of Global Professionals!
Priority Application Deadline for Spring 2013 Admission: December 1.
- I am a freshman. Do I need to submit my URI transcript with my application? No, please submit your high school transcript. We will access your URI transcript on e-Campus after grades post before making our final decision.
- The deadline is so soon. Do I really need to submit three letters of recommendation? Yes, one should be from your Chinese instructor. The other two can be from a college professor, high school teacher, advisor, guidance counselor, coach, or employer.
- Is December 1 the final application deadline? No, December 1 is our priority deadline, which means that students who apply by that date will receive full consideration. If space is available, other applications submitted prior to December 15 will be considered.
- If I am accepted, do I need to participate in the Flagship Winter Immersion Program? Yes, please plan to be on campus for the Winter Immersion January 7-18, 2013. More details will be sent directly to accepted students.
- If I am applying to Flagship, which Chinese course should I take in the spring? If you are currently enrolled in CHN 101 or 102 and applying to Flagship, contact Hsu Laoshi at email@example.com for a permission number to register for CHN 112 in spring 2013.