Below you will find several events and opportunities happening in the coming weeks. Click the dated headings to go to the Flagship blog for more information and visit us on Facebook.
ALL Students: If you have not declared your Chinese major, see your language advisor to do so!
Need to know which Chinese course to take in Fall 2013? See the Chinese Course Registration Guide.
- APRIL 22: THE WORLD BEYOND – An introduction to National Fellowships
and Academic Opportunities and what makes a strong candidate
- 4:00 PM in Lippitt 402
- Flagship students must sign up for one of two time-slots (3-5 PM or 6-8 PM) with Erin.
- Language Lab, 3rd Floor of Swan Hall
- 12:00 - 2:00 PM in the IEP House Living Room (Pizza provided)
- Post-grad scholarship opportunities, preparation, and deadlines
- Pre-departure coaching and assessment
Wednesday, 5/1: Save the Date - Flagship End-of-Year Celebration & Pre-Departure Event
- 2:00 - 5:00 PM in the Hoffman Room, Swan Hall
- Refreshments will be served.
- ALL Flagship Students should plan to attend.
- Patrick Slavin's Senior Honors Project on Chinese Youth Culture
- 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Lippitt Hall 401