Up to $10,000 is available for academic year study. U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents are eligible for funding.
A great fit for many Flagship students for the following reasons:
Scholarship goals include:
- Assisting committed students in the acquisition of critical foreign language skills
- Cultivating American students' world awareness and appreciation of cultural differences through academic and experiential opportunities
- Study abroad programs known for academic rigor and immersion elements
- Language study
- Non-traditional study abroad destinations
- Underrepresented populations (broadly defined)
- Financial need
- GLBT students
- University of Rhode Island students (BASAA Scholarship)
Please see http://www.
Best of luck to any Flagship students who apply!