The Chinese Flagship Program seeks Flagship Student Interns (paid positions) to help with the following from March 23 - May 31, 2014 for up to 20 hours per week:
- Develop a public awareness campaign to promote the value of bilingualism and biliteracy in Rhode Island and to help develop a grassroots advocacy campaign for the implementation of the recommendations of the Rhode Island Roadmap to Language Excellence.
- Perform office tasks as needed, including data entry, communication with prospective students, and coordination of visits and other program-related activities.
- Keen attention to detail and organizational skills
- Creativity, flexibility, and technical ability
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
- Submit a resume and a letter of intent detailing your reasons for applying, qualifications for this position, and ideas for the public awareness campaign via email to Erin Papa, Assistant Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Student Intern Application” by 4 PM on Sunday, March 16.
- Applications will be reviewed and candidates contacted for interviews on March 17.
- Interviews will be conducted on March 18 and 19.
- Applicants will be notified on March 20 and will be expected to start working on Monday, March 24.