Great Pre-Capstone Summer Opportunity:
Associated Colleges in China (ACC) is excited to highlight their Summer Field Studies Program which will run during the Summer 2013 term (June 14-August 2). They are now accepting applications with a deadline of February 20, 2013.
Fulbright scholarships will be awarded to all accepted students covering tuition, lodging, and a generous portion of international travel. For additional information, please visit our website at www.hamilton.edu/china.
- Recently completed at least one semester of a study abroad program in China
- Achieved Chinese at the advanced-mid proficiency level (ACFTL standards)
- Completed 3-4 years of college Chinese or equivalent at a reputable US university language program or study abroad program
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student with a strong background in East Asia or China
- Must be a citizen, national, or permanent resident of the U.S.