Are you a graduate student or a graduating senior planning to pursue a graduate degree beginning next academic year? Then consider applying for a Boren Fellowship!
We encourage you to take advantage of the webinars being offered this month:
- Friday, December 07, 2012, 3pm EST, Boren Scholarships: Main Components of the Application
- Monday, December 10, 2012, 2pm EST, Boren Fellowships: Main Components of the Application
- Monday, December 17, 2012, 3pm EST, Boren Scholarships: General Information
- Wednesday, December 19, 2012, 4pm EST, African Languages Initiative
- Thursday, December 27, 2012, 4pm EST, Boren Fellowships: General Information
There will be 9 more webinars scheduled in January, including a session about the service requirement and two webinar panels. To view the full schedule, visit http://www.borenawards.org/
Contact Kathleen Maher, URI Director of National Fellowships (email@example.com) today to set up an appointment. The Boren application MUST be vetted by Kathleen, so you are encouraged to meet with her ASAP. Campus deadline: January 7, 2013.